Monday, September 9, 2013

A few layouts with Yana Smakula

Good morning everyone! Yana is here sharing a few layouts using with Blue Fern Studios chipboard and papers from 7Dots Studios.

All of the chipboard pieces on my projects were somehow altered. Some where painted with Plaid paints, some heat embossed with Stampendous embossing powder and some where covered with ClearSnap chalk ink. 

Imagination is the key:


For this layout I used the following chipboard pieces:
Garden Daisies Large
Nifty Tags & Tickets

Sunday:




Chipboards used:
Directions
Icons Set Three

Wednesday:



Chipboards used:
All Natural Set
Bits of Honey
My Bike
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. I love your layouts, Yana, you have a really awesome style!! Simply fabulous, each of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your style Yana. It is simplicity at it's best and complex beauty!!! Love your work here!!

    ReplyDelete