Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bring on the Scraps! {with Erin Blegen}

Good morning! Erin Blegen here with you today with three "scrappy" projects. And I mean scrappy...literally. Each of my projects were made of scraps of some sort- and who doesn't like cleaning up their desk a little while creating at the same time?!

First up, a mini album:

"The Best"
Every paper in this album (including the pages) are scraps. I guess you could call this a "scrap album" for sure! ;)

 I even used chipboard "scraps" throughout this album- bits and pieces and leftovers of sorts...
 ...punched out bits from panels...


Products Used:

(L-R: Marrakesh Panel, All Natural Set, Village Sign Post, Tuscan Window, Vintage Locks, Heart Set, Leafy Page Accents, Best Day Ever, Small Garden Daisies)

Next, I have a layout:

"Six"
My oldest recently turned six and I took this sweet photo of him on his birthday :)
Another project inspired by scraps, I again added in some chipboard scraps as well...

One of the Tuscan Window shutters was cut in half and used to add texture to the left and right of my photo.

The gears looked great when I applied some molten metal embossing powder!

Products Used:

Tuscan Window

Widgetworks

Lastly, I have a tag to share:

"I Adore You"
Chipboard adds that "something extra" to my tags- and I love them for it! More scraps, some of the leftovers from my mini album :)

 I again used some fabulous molten metal embossing powder to bring this Doodle Corner to life!

...and some gold embossing powder to create this effect on the Vintage Keys piece :)

Products Used:

Doodle Corners

Vintage Keys

Whew! Are you still with me?!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Be sure to check out this month's Sketch Challenge- there's still some time left to enter!

3 comments:

  1. Мини-альбом покорил мое сердце!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mini is so beautiful. I love your work with all the projects.

    ReplyDelete