Friday, December 13, 2013

3 projects from Frau_Muller and Goodbye

Hello everyone!
Here is Frau_Muller with you today and this is my last post for Blue Fern Studios
The time I spent with BFS was one of the most exciting experiments in my scrap-life. I'm so proud and happy to have been the part of the BFS team  I'd like to say big thanks to all team members.

And now I'ld like to represent you my 2 cards and tag, created for BFS:
The 1st one is vintage card
 I really love vintage style.That's why i love to use distress crackle paint and alcohol ink for chipboard pieces.
 I've used:
Symphony Border

My second card I also a little vintage amazing butterflies
I've covered all the chipboard pieces with gold acrylic paint.

And my vintage tag:
Some close-ups
I've covered all  chipboard  with gold glitter.

For card and tag I've used:
Leafy Page Accents
 Well, that's it.)))
Thanks again for all of you who gave me support and appreciated my work at BFS!
Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. These are really gorgeous and very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Creative!
    Erin, I have sent two emails about the November sketch win. I am afraid you are not getting them. I'm at debbysdare@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete