Friday, January 24, 2014

Bring the colors by Olga Heldwein

Hi !!

Hello everyone. Its my firs post at Blue Fern Studios blog and its time to say "Hello"




    My name is Olga Heldwein and I'm from Poland ;). I live with my hubby, son and two crazy cats in Warsaw. All evenings I spending in my little craft(almost)room and messing , splashing, distressing, inking and generally crafting :) You could say that I'm scrapbooker but its not only thing thats turns me on.
    
I'm making workshops too :) (and like it very much this chance to meet all those creative girls amazing experience every single time)
At start picture frame. I use here Marrakesh panel as background and Framed Words and Damask Fluorish as part of composition. covered everyhing with Gesso and colorsprays.









Canvas with saying. I use  Spring Iris - Large in background and  Shabby Layered Frame and Dare to Dream element as central part of my comosition.









And Last Work. Its Joy box . I use here many geometric elements. You will find: Rings Panel as background, Directions, Picture perfect and Winter titles as embelishments.




                           



7 comments:

  1. Olga, these are stunning! I love the bright colours and all the inky, messy goodness of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects! I love all of the layers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olga , your projects are stunning! I love your use of texture and color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are all so pretty, love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the colours shimmer and blend together - wonderful projects... looking forward to seeing lots more!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olga, your work here is just as beautiful as you are!! love the colors and the textures in all of your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the colors and dimension on these stunning projects!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete