Friday, October 24, 2014

colors and pastels 3 LO by Olga

Hello !

Lately I often use yellow. Lots of yellow. In this work I use Ups and Downs Panel and arrows from it. I use combination of sweet photo of my little dude :) As title I use sentence from Optimist Word Set and some Filmstrips.

For this one I use one of my summer nature pictures .  I used here Checker bits and Jeweled page dangles as elements and Dream Big sentence from Optimist set as title.  Dangle is covered with glitter I really like this look that transparent glitter gives on works ! I used also BFS papers from Ombre dreams collection



Here I also used summer photo and soft pastel colors from Ombre dreams. I really love this collection!
One of Capture Words sentences is title of my work . one graduated circle and one of pettie butique frames fill up my composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment