Saturday, January 24, 2015

First DT projects by Zanka

Hello!
It's my turn to welcome you on BFS blog for the first time! My name is Zaneta Glowa aka Zanka. I'm truly happy to cooperate with BFS and I'm looking forward to this new scrappy adventure!
I'm coming from Poland but nowadays I live in Sweden, I moved here more than 10 years ago. 
I discovered scrapbooking in 2010, an amazing world has opened its door to me and took me by the storm. 
At work I’m all fact and figures but I'm happy to take an escape to creativity when I have some spare time. I can slow down after a busy day, think through the things that happened -or sometimes just forget everything and make some mess ;)
I’m trying to explore different expressions and styles, although I’m most often staying within a romantic, feminine stream. I love to add a mixed media touch to my works. My key discoveries during my journey so far have been: stamps, gesso and Twinkling H2Os, all of these still remaining the first choice in my toolbox.
You are warmly welcome to visit my blog at 
www.mysweedplace.blogspot.com

So this is me:







For my first layout I used Sanctuary collection, I've fallen in love with the rose images!

Chipboards : Quatrefoil panel, Tattered diamond bits.
When you get your chipboard panels, most of them are still including the cut bits which you normally pop out. I discovered that those loose bits are perfect as embellishments themselves! I decorated mine with gesso, ink, stamps and  covered them with glossy accents.

For the second layout I picked Ombre papers.
Chipboards: Hello Summer, Ginger Poppies



The chipboards are gently treated with gesso and watercolours, the same which I also used in the background.

My third layout was already presented with the sketch reveal. Once again, I used the Sanctuary collection.
Chipboards: Captured Words, Graduated Squares, Spring Branch 





Here's probably where I've spend most time on altering the chipboards. 

For the title, I only added some white accents, otherwise I let the elegant,  original colour of the chipboard to be seen. 
On the frame, I have used texture paste and goldfinger paint. The branch is coloured with wax crayons and acrylic paint. 


That's all from me today, thank you for spending some time with me here !



Zanka / Zaneta G

1 comment: