Friday, February 13, 2015

Two layouts with the Love Story collection by Marie-Josée

Hello all!

I am happy to be back today to share two layouts made with the latest Blue Fern Studios paper collection, Love Story, as well as my sketch layout. Here they are!

"Famille" layout

For this layout, I used white cardstock as a base. Then, I tore the Grand Ball paper from the Love Story collection in two and used each side on my layout. I also added a piece of the Concerto paper at the top.

Here's a little trick: on this layout, I used two different chipboard that I cut in half.

Here's the Britannia Flourish (above and under my picture):


The title, Famille, is from the French Words set: 


And here is the Wild Flourish Bundle (on the left and right sides of my picture):


"Love Story" layout

Here's my second layout with the Love Story collection. I used the Twenty One paper for my background. As you can see, I used the "Love Story" words from the strip of paper we always cut and toss to create my title.


To frame my picture, I used a piece of the Lace Rounds set. Under it is the Symphony border. Both were altered with black spray ink


I cut a small piece of the Symphony border to put on the left side of my layout.
  


Sketch layout

And finally, here's the layout I created for the sketch challenge back at the beginning of February.

I used a paper from the Ombre Dreams collection to create my background, the Ginger's Dream paper.
 

Then, under my picture, I added the Boston Lattice chipboard. I altered it with gesso.


Then, on the left, I used the Fancy Signage chipboard, also altered with gesso, and on top, the word Amour from the French Words set.



No comments:

Post a Comment