Thursday, June 11, 2015

Inspired by Elena Morgun

Hello, friends!
It's Elena Morgun here today. Glad to see you here, I hope you are having great sunny days!
Today I'll be inspiring you with the layout and step-by-step video tutorial, and mixed media canvas.

"Happy" layout

For the background I used a paper from Love Story Collection. I love this kind of papers! Wonderful background to make a photo stand out. This shot was made while my kids were going crazy:) It's very difficult to take a photo with both of them, but I am trying my best.
All the details of creation process you can watch in step-by-step video tutorial.
Enjoy!

A few details:
Blue Fern Products Used:
Paper
- Love Story: The Grand Ball
- Déjà Vu: Tresors

Chipboard
- Ginger's Poppies
- Postage Frames
- The Optimist Word Set

Stamp
- Journey
- Forever
- Halftone
- Texture 1
- Widgets


The second project for today is the mixed media canvas.
I created the background with the help of paper scraps, adding texture paste, stamping and spraying. Oh, I how I enjoyed playing with colors and textures!
Canvas turned out quite dimensional. I think, it's going to look nice on the wall.
A few details:
Blue Fern Products Used:
Paper
- Déjà Vu

Chipboard
- Postage Frames
- The Optimist Word Set
- Rings Panel

Stamp
- Journey
- Texture 1


Hugs,
Elena Morgun 

5 comments:

  1. Лена Моргун-скрап волшебница!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Обожжжаю работы Елены! Каждая из них по своему уникальна и проникновенна до глубин души человеческой! Я благодарна Елене за ту вдохновляющую красоту, которую она создает!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty layout and MM canvas...love how you use the colors, so grungy and yet so romantic...

    ReplyDelete