Sunday, August 9, 2015

Folic Layouts by Yuko



Hello!Here is Yuko!
I am enjoying a summer vacation!Is everyone?

Today I want share my 3 layouts using Frolic collection!



【Smile】
This paper is very sweet!
I love  combination of pink and yellow.



This title is easy to use with good size.

Cut is fun because there is a very cute pattern!


【BFS products】
<Paper>    Frolic    Secretary/ Allegro/Calling Cards
<Chipboard>  Funny, Giggle, Smile/Chained Bits/Heart Frame



【adorable】
This paper is very beautiful!
The color of the image and the paper and the pattern of this picture fit well.




【BFS products】

<Paper>    Frolic    Veranda/Calling Cards/Allegro
<Chipboard>Perfect, Adorable, Special/Flutter Page Dangles




【Frolic in the Sun】
I made it with the photograph of the sea which went the other day.





Put the beads.




【BFS products】
<Paper>    Frolic Moments
<chipboard>Frolic in the Sun/Mod Squares/Film Strips



Thank you♡


No comments:

Post a Comment