Thursday, August 18, 2016

Three Beach themed Layouts with the Seaside Cottage Collection by Keren Tamir


Hi Everyone!!
I was thrilled to receive the new Seaside Cottage collection. 
I love the beach and being near the ocean. It's my ideal vacation and I go there any chance I get. 
I don't live near the ocean, but whenever I go, I love taking photos on the beach and near the water.
I also love collecting shells and then using them on my projects.
I've created three beach themed layouts below.

Here is the first one:

"Calm"



I used the Embark paper  from the Seaside Cottage collection for the background. I stencilled it with a fish scale looking pattern and sprayed it with blue ink.


The Seaside Frame and Flourish were embossed with Blue Fern Studios Oatmeal embossing powder. Then I gave it some blue touch-ups. The calm title was painted in blue and then covered in clear glittery stickles.


Finally, I added Blue Fern Studios flowers and some seashells I collected during one of my trips.


<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

"By The Sea"

Here is my second layout for this month using the Voyage paper from the Seaside Cottage collection.


I actually cut the background paper in half and  connected the two edges in the middle so the sail boat would be in the center. Then I used some paste and stencils to create some wave like pattern to cover the seam.


I used the large Blue Fern Flourish chipboard to give the photo some wave-like movement. I embossed the flourish with Sea Mist embossing powder.
As a title I used part of the calling cards paper and then added some Seaside Lilies, roses and other Blue Fern Studios blooms. I also added shells of course.


<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

"The end of a perfect day"

This is my third layout this month using the Regalia paper from the Seaside Cottage Collection.



I loved creating texture behind my photo by using cheese cloth  like the second layout above. I also used Blue Fern Studios blooms and shells like in my other layouts



To mat the photo I used a couple of pieces from the calling cards paper. I also used the "Seaside Charms" and "The end of a perfect day" title to embellish the layout. I embossed them with the Sea Mist embossing powder.


Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

3 comments:

  1. All three of these are gorgeous, Keren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes! 3 beauties all in a row! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the most beautiful layouts I have EVER seen. I have been scrapbooking for 15 years, so I have seen a lot. You have an amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete