Sunday, October 30, 2016

October Inspiration With Debbie

Hi everyone, Debbie here with you today to share my layouts.  
I have two layouts to share with you using the new Memories paper collection. Michelle has done it again, creating a beautiful paper collection. I want to show you how versatile this collection is. One layout with deep rich colors and another layout, bright and summery.

I love creating Vintage layouts.  The new Memories paper collection is perfect for such layouts.  I used the Nature's Novel paper for my background. I was drawn to the fall colors and gorgeous details on the paper.  I layered under the photo with Chronicles (side B) and Grand Sequel (side B).   I added some subtle inking to the background paper and some random paint splatters.

To the left of my photo I used the Dashwood Bouquet chipboard.  I covered it with some brown stain and  embossed with a mixture of Ginger and Garnet Imagine Ink Embossing Powders. Tucked beneath the photo is the Floral Lattice Bits chipboard embossed with a mixture of Ginger, Garnet and Magenta Embossing Powders.  To add some texture I placed some colorful micro beads randomly on the chipboard.

I embossed the small Swirled Floral corner with Ginger and Garnet Embossing Powders.  I cut the chipboard into two pieces and placed the larger piece to the right side of the photo and tucked the smaller piece down at the bottom of the photo.  I tucked in some flowers from the new Late Winter and Dark Tropics Lilies. I love the new lilies!!!

I used some brown stain on my title and added some embossing with Ginger and Garnet.  Love the aged look to the title.

Blue Fern Studios Supplies:
Paper:  Memories Natures Novel, Chronicles, Grand Sequel
Chipboard:  Swirled Floral Corner, Dashwood Bouquet, Floral Lattice Bits, Blushing Beauty
Embossing Powders:  Ginger, Garnet, MAgenta
Flowers:  Late Winter Lilies, Dark Tropic Lilies

My second layout is very summery and tropical.
I used the side B of the Tale of Treasures papers.  I did some light misting with purple and added some stamping with the Shabby Edges stamp and some random splatters of black ink. I chose not to add any additional layers under my photo, as I used the new Janie's Frame Chipboard under my photo.  I embossed it with a mixture of Iris and Lilac embossing powders and added some micro beads for texture.


Tucked beneath the new Dark Tropic Lilies are Berry Stem Chipboard pieces embossed with Ebony embossing powder and lightly coated with black micro beads.

The title is part of Brilliant, Amazing, Dazzling,  embossed with a mixture of Ebony and Lilac Embossing Powders.

Blue Fern Studios Supplies:
Paper:  Memories Tale of Treasures
Chipboard:  Janie's Frame, Amazing, Berry Stems
Embossing Powders:  Ebony, Lilac, Iris
Flowers:  Attic Charm Daisies, Courtship Blooms, Dark Tropic Lilies

My final layout was created for the October Sketch Challenge.
I used the Glee (side B) paper from the Serendipity collection for the background, and the Adobe paper from the Timeless collection to layer under my photo.  Some random stamping on the background along with some Olive inking.

Under my photo is the Ironwork Arch chipboard, stained brown and covered with micro beads and Fuchsia embossing powders.  I used some Courtship Blooms and Attic Charm Daisies.

Love the cluster of bright and beautiful Attic Charm Daises and Courtship Blooms.  I added a Royal Monarch Butterfly, stained brown and embossed with Fuchsia and Sage embossing powders.

The title piece was stained brown and lightly embossed with Fuchsia embossing powder.

Blue Fern Studios Supplies:
Paper:  Serendipity, Timeless
Chipboard:  Ironwork Arch, Royal Monarch Butterfly, Follow Your Bliss
Embossing Powders:  Fuchsia, Sage
Flowers:  Attic Charm Daisies, Courtship Blooms

I hope I have inspired you today.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

2 comments: